Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Snow Morning in Carrollton!

It was beautiful snow for about 45 min. this morning..around 7:15-8:00am!
Faith got this off the lid of the trash can...any way to gather snow, right?
Well, first they went out w/out coats just for a picture- then the coats came on...
Hannah looks as cold as she feels!!!
After about 20 min. outside, they took off their jackets and ran back into bed!!!

5 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

I know- the snow was so fun today!
jo

Anne Marie said...

Snow rocks :) I am so glad you got to enjoy it!! I hope Faith didn't eat the snow she gathersd off the trash can???? :-/ ;-) anyways I love how they crawled right back in bed! :)

JKCDJ Families said...

We got some yesterday...but none today. So glad they had that fun experience! I miss them! Love, Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

Mason and Mallory would like you to send a little of that snow our way.

K

JKCDJ Families said...

How fun, especially the crawling back into bed part:) Cheri, I loved your last post, how fun for the girls to dress up and really celebrate decorating for Christmas-such great girls!!!
-Your Kindred Spirit!